HydroWorx offers both portable and built-in underwater treadmills for rehab, training and therapy.
HydroWorx’s patented underwater treadmill is revolutionizing physical therapy, sports medicine and fitness. This proprietary feature comes standard in all of our pools and is integrated into the pool floor featuring a polished stainless steel frame. The rubberized treadmill belts offer excellent traction with bare feet or shoes.
Some Benefits of Aquatic Treadmills
- Promotes early range of motion
- Early initiation of gait training in low impact environment
- Replicates the proper biomechanics of land-based movements
- Improved cardiovascular stamina
- Increased healing and strengthening of injured tissue
- Reduces blood pressure levels
- Reduces joint stiffness
Fill out the form to the right to request more information about our water treadmills today.
Built-in Pool Treadmill Features
The built in powered aquatic treadmill smoothly accelerates from .1 up to 8.5 mph and allows the user to correctly simulate land-based walking, running or sports-specific activities but without the bodyweight and joint impact one experiences on land. Exercises such as walking, retro-walking, sprinting, shuffling, back-pedaling and plyometric activities are easily performed on the large, cushioned treadmill surface.
- Adjustable depth floors.
- Includes powerful resistance jets.
- An underwater camera to monitor gait and balance.
- Attach massage hoses for deep tissue massage.